Give Us A Call When You Need A Professional Pool Builder
When you’re looking for Phoenix pool contractors to upgrade your outdoor living spaces, the marketplace can get crowded. It can be difficult to identify what you want from a contractor. At Specialty Pools, we make the decision an easy one.
We do things a little differently.
These differences help us to lower costs for our clients, improve the personalization of our service, and increase the quality of our work. It’s these differences that make us stand out in the pool contractor crowd.
For A Unique Build, Trust Our Expert Pool Installers
- No large up-front down payments – We only work with licensed subcontractors whom we pay as soon as work is finished. This allows you to pay for every phase individually, as it’s completed.
- No showrooms – Showrooms are a money pit, and that cost is transferred to you. You don’t need a showroom to view samples and materials. We’ve skipped that so you can enjoy greater savings.
- A smaller staff – Many companies have someone for each job. An accountant, designer, supervisor, secretary, and more can increase operating costs. We work with a small group of core experts in multiple disciplines. This saves money without compromising quality.
- Award-winning designs – Our pools are made to your specifications. No two are alike, and we work off of your samples, desires, ideas, and anything else you bring to the table. Starting fresh with every design allows us to create something that’s truly unique.
- 3-D models that you can navigate – As part of the design process, we’ll build a 3-D rendering of your new Phoenix pool before building ever begins. This allows us to easily make changes to the design after you view them from a first-person perspective.